The Board of Directors at their meeting held on March 27, 2012 approved the following items:
- Re-appointment and revision of remuneration of Smt. N. Bhuvaneswari, Vice Chairperson & Managing Director of the company for a period of 3 years with effect from 01/04/2012 subject to the approval of Shareholders by Special Resolution and Central Government.
- The shareholders consent to be taken through Postal Ballot as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and Rules thereof.
- The Notice of the Postal Ballot etc. under Section 192A of the Companies Act, 1956.
- The calendar of events for conducting the Postal Ballot (is attached)
- Ms. Savitha Jyothi Practicing Company Secretary has been appointed as the scrutinizer for conduct of Postal Ballot process.
- Sri. N. Lokesh, Executive Director and Mr. Umakanta Barik, Company Secretary have been appointed as persons responsible for the entire process of postal ballot.
The result of the postal ballot will be declared on 9th May, 2012 at the Registered Office of the Company at 6-3-541/C, Punjagutta, Hyderabad at 04.00 p.m.