|About Heritage Parlours
|Heritage Parlours is a Franchisee based business model that provides excellent business opportunities for new entrepreneurs as well as existing business owners. Heritage Parlours are exclusive outlets selling the whole range of Heritage products, which includes Heritage milk, milk products, ice creams, bread, bakery products, eggs, labeled products, fruits & vegetables and also products supplied/approved by Heritage Foods (India) Ltd. With a well established network of over 1000 Parlours in Hyderabad, Vishkapatanam, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Chennai and Bangalore, Heritage Parlours plays a vital role in ensuring that Heritage products are available to the customers at their doorstep. Every Parlour is a Brand ambassador of Heritage and HFIL along with the Franchisee ensures that every Parlour delivers the right message to the customers.
|To become Franchisee
- Visibility – The shop should be in the residential/semi-commercial location
- Shop area: 100-200 sft.
- Exclusive Heritage outlet- Selling only Heritage products and items supplied/approved by Heritage Foods (India) limited
- Need to take shops and establishment License and required statutory Licenses/Permissions
- The Franchisee has to renovate/modify the shop as per the HFIL design
- The Franchisee would be required to furnish and interest free refundable security deposit Rs 10,000/-
- The delivery of products will be done through the regular channel of the company on cash and carry basis only (No credit).
- Heritage will Financially assist to some extent for the development of the Parlour
- One Deep freezer (300/400 Ltrs Capacity) for Ice Creams and one Chest Cooler/ Glass door refrigerator for Milk and Milk products.
- One oven for selling puffs.
- Franchisee should possess a bank account and should submit residential and identity proofs.
- Agreement with HFIL has to be executed by Franchisee for a period of three years
- Products sales depends on the seasonality: For example, Butter milk, Lassi and Ice creams will have better sales in summer season and less in winter season. The Franchisee should put efforts to sell more quantities based on the season and should also cater to the milk and milk products requirement of the consumers/households and nearby residential colonies on a regular basis.
- In case the Franchisee wants to discontinue before the expiry of the contract period, a 3 months prior notice should be given to HFIL. HFIL may agree for discontinuation, for which the Franchisee has to pay back the amount provided by HFIL as Financial assistance in the course of the Parlour Development.